Monday 1 September 2014

Motivating Monday!

Hello blog lovers.

Three Positive Things.


Point 1

I went out running! Nothing was going to stop me today from getting out for a 3 miler, Work was over and done with early, meetings done first thing this morning as well as shopping!  House was tidied and the rain was coming down.  But I was going out rain or shine!

Point 2

It had stopped raining!  Ok, so I was going to go whether it was raining or not. but starting a run in the rain is not so........inspiring.  I don't mind when the rain comes after I have started, and in some cases I welcome it. But to walk out of the house with maybe just a tiny little spot of rain left over, it was probably rain drops blowing off the roof and the trees, that was coming down on me than actually from the sky!

Point 3

I didn't beat my self up because it was a slow run for this particular course! So what if it was slower, I was still faster than some others that were just sitting around doing nothing, Still more active than most people around, even the ones that go to work!  And I was trying to keep happy thoughts in my mind.  I even walked past the Chequers pub that I make myself run past, because I want to show off about being active!  My running is not about that, it's not about racing and it's not even about the bling (although it is just so good to have to look at) My running is about me, about keeping fitter that I used to way back before 2008. And that's what I have done!

What's more to say about this run?!

Geeky stats



No comments:

Post a Comment