Thursday 19 November 2015

A Smoothie Thursday Morning!

Hello blog lovers (again)

Yes it's the second one of the evening,  So I caught up!  It was just me and J.J. for this mornings run.  It was a miserable grey day, the woods was going to be yucky, and plus I think we both just needed to just get out and stretch our legs, no matter how far or fast, or near and slow, which ever you like to call it.  DiscoRich had his crew with him, and we are all still buzzing over our Brighton 10k achievements.

DiscoRich and his crew went out through the Towncourt gate and me and J.J. went through Crossways gate.  I was heading for the Cinder Path.  I couldn't find my Garmin this morning, I think it was probably kismet, because we both needed to just do our own thing, not worry about speed, distance, time.  Just to get out....and get wet!

We chatted all our route today, the only time we didn't chat is when we ran, and we did run a bit faster than we normally would do.  It was a bit like interval running today.  Fast, slow, fast slow, all the way through to the other side of the Cinder Path.  J.J. kept saying sorry for stopping, but I did just as much stopping as her.  I guess sometimes you just feel like that.  There are no bad runs, there are slower runs and faster runs.  There are short runs and there are long runs, it's a simple as that.  Today it was a slower shorter run, which seemed to interrupt our chatting, banking, shopping and a rather delicious smoothie from Saint's and Sinners!

That is how our run rolled today, oh and we also popped into the dress shop, we have some shopping to do do for a ball sometime in the new year!

Lets hazard a guess at distance, meh.....3 miles ish......and probably done in about.......ah, who's counting!   A very nice morning!



No comments:

Post a Comment