Friday 20 January 2017

Wednesday With Tracy

Hello blog lovers!

Just forgot, I still hadn't written about Wednesdays little run with Tracy!

I gave Tracy the choice, a quick once around the park, and I do mean quick, or two laps non stop, but with a bit of pace!  She chose the two laps!

We had the dog with us (those blooming puppy dog eyes of his) which means I could have potentially been playing catch up to Tracy, like we did last week!  It was fairly chilly if I remember, but we soon warmed up!  Tracy was running well, I think she was quite pleased that we were not doing the fast lap!  I think next week we should do that!  Then once a month she can try and beat her time!

Little Dexter was behaving so well, I called to him and he came.  Even when there were other dogs about, he came running up to me after a quick play!  I remember last time he just refused to come to me, even though I had treats!  But this day I didn't even have any treats for him, made me feel guilty!

We finished the two laps though, with the dog behaving very well.....oh and Tracy running both laps non stop, with just a quick walk  after the first mile!  Not bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment