Tuesday 7 March 2017

Thursday Morning run

Hello blog lovers

So I am eventually writing this one out!  Now, let me remember! Hmm, we went running! Um, we ran for about three miles! Maybe!  I do know that J.J. was there, and K and PinkladyJo.  The woods would have been way to muddy to have any sort of decent run, so I chose to do the cinder path.  It's a great alternative to do when you feel the need to run through the woods but still need to feel tarmac under your feet!

It had been raining the previous day and I can remember I felt I needed to run. Picking my way through the mud and puddles of the woods just wasn't an option.  Although I do love the woods it just had to be the cinder path.  A straight out and back we did, I just didn't want to see a car or sniff up fumes from exhausts, it was just a shame that we have to run on the roads to get to the cinder path in the first place!

It was a tough little run though, with a couple of us finding it a bit of a struggle.  Sometimes it just is what it is!  It was still a great run, no run is ever a bad one!  Fresh air, 3 miles, a mates!  Who needs therapy when you have those on hand!

Here's the geeky stats for last Thursday

<iframe src='https://connect.garmin.com/modern/activity/embed/1605791886' title='Thursday Morning' width='465' height='500' frameborder='0'></iframe>

No comments:

Post a Comment