Thursday 21 September 2017

Track Day

Hello blog readers.

Today I really needed to get out run. Just run as hard as I could.  I didn't know how I was going to do it, I had a sleepless night, and when I did get to sleep the alarm seemed to kick in!  Some days you just think are shit, you feel shit and you just can't shake it.  Today was one of those days, lack of sleep maybe.  Probably not good really to try and push it at track this evening, but I was going to.

The session was 12 x 400 with 60 secs rest.  I didn't know how many I do, but as soon as I see all the faster runners finish then I will call it a night too.  I usually end up doing less than them anyway, I think this time I did 4 laps less!  I just couldn't run anymore, the last couple of laps I was struggling. But I still covered 3.6 miles which included the tempo run and drills!

No comments:

Post a Comment