Sunday 29 April 2018

Beginners Week 7 - Zombie Week!

Hello blog readers.

So  I am slowly catching up on all my blogging.  This is all about the beginners yesterday.  It was week 7 plus the extra week holiday and by looking at the group I just not that 90 percent of the class is still with us!  I am sure that it's the best so far for beginners at this stage in the course!

We had a special guest.....speaker(?) drill master(?) for the morning session, it was PhysioMikeTheMod!  I just love it when he comes along to one of the sessions.  He just has some much to share with our beginners group and he has this gentle way of saying things that you just know will stay in your brain, for a long while!  And it's amusing too,  when you are feeling tired, or wanting to stop running, these things pop into your head and you can find yourself trying the things he said to do!  You end up running further than you thought you could! Well, it does for me!

We went back out on the roads again, get some practise in on running up hills! Always fun......I keep telling myself that but I am still waiting to believe it!  Hopefully all the beginners were putting into practise some of the things that PhysioMiketheMod had told them about!  I was particularly amused by the one thing that PhysioMiketheMod said after the 10 minutes of running and 2 minutes of walking, (times 3) and that was the running like a Zombie!  While we were running around the streets Mike was busy looking at everyone and taking mental notes and then shared what he found out when we got back.  This is where my title of this blog comes from!  If you could have seen everyone running along like zombies then you would be chuckling too!  Oh hang on,  you can see,

Keep on running, the Zombies are eating those that don't!


The beginners were just brilliant, with only one more week training till the graduation day they all look pretty relaxed! I know they are all going to do really brilliantly!

So another blog blogged!  Just two more to do that I absolutely need to write about.  But tomorrow is another day!


No comments:

Post a Comment